Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yelp Reviews!



Internet Reviews on Yelp.


Staff are great and friendly. Listened to what I needed and made me feel comfortable with the procedure. Waiting to see great results in a couple of weeks, so far I can see the difference already!
Se...
ptember 21, 2012

Thank you! So professional! Amazing experience and I am so happy with the results so far!
September 13, 2012

Beautiful office . If you can keep your prices relatively low in this economy it would definitely generate business
August 02, 2012

Danielle was very professional. I would definitely return for future procedures. July 30, 2012

Thank You, Beautiful office and professional staff.
July 02, 2012

You are very accommodating. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
June 27, 2012

Valerie, the Nurse Practitioner performed my procedure, she did an excellent job. I am very happy with the result.
June 21, 2012

Great Service, sending a big thank you to the kind, caring and knowledgeable staff! I would highly recommend you!
May 18,2012

Their staff is pleasant, seems knowledgeable and explained the procedure clearly. Very professional staff, no selling of future treatments or procedures but made recommendations when asked.
Keep up the good work! May 18, 2012

I will go back and that says a great deal.
April 26, 2012

This has been an amazing journey! I m so glad I found y'all. Your kindness & caring has made this experience enjoyable. And the results, wow! I will highly recommend your team to friends & family!
April 15, 2012

Many thanks to Dr. Sessions and Valerie. My entire experience at Pacific Cielo was positive with all the staff.
April 01, 2012

I bruised a lot from the skin lightener... but I do feel like it worked.
February 19, 2012

Lovely office, wonderful staff, meticulous and committed to their patients best interest and results. I would recommend Pacific Cielo to anyone interested in improving their appearance.
January 01, 2012

The staff is very friendly, welcoming and professional. I felt comfortable and well informed about my procedure.
March 15, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment